The National Peace Corps Association (NPCA) offers local NGOs access to short-term technical expertise from volunteer corporate consultants through the Cultural Agility Leadership Lab (CALL) program, implemented in partnership with Northeastern University.
Below are some of our future program requests for assistance. Priority is given to NGOs aligned with Peace Corps programs or those founded or supported by Returned Peace Corps Volunteers (PCVs).
If you would like more information on joining us as an NGO partner, please fill out our NGO Contact Us form
If your organization would like to be considered for receiving technical assistance please fill out our NGO Request form
Back to map
NGO request from Indonesia
As a pioneering palliative care service in Indonesia, the organization's services are divided into 2 main categories:
1. Palliative Care Services – home-based palliative care for children (aged 0-18) living with life-threatening conditions, in particular, cancer or HIV.
2. Palliative Care Training & Education - for Healthcare Professionals and Community Volunteers with the main goal of creating a world-class palliative
care ecosystem in Indonesia.
To help ensure palliative care is available for children living with life-threatening conditions, allowing them to live with joy and dignity in a non-discriminatory, safe and loving environment.
With the organization's rapid expansion they have an urgency and need for assistance with the following:
- Outline growth strategy and implementation steps based defined goals and plans
- Develop administrative and management skills in line with the rapid growth
- Ensure employees buy-in and preserve strong and cohesive culture within the organization throughout the rapid growth phase
- Human Resources
- Organizational Strategies & Development
- IT & Database Specialist, and
- Project Management
Back to map
CALL — Cultural Agility Leadership Lab — is a partnership between the National Peace Corps Association and Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business that infuses international corporate volunteer and pro bono advisor programs with the deep cross-cultural understanding and flexibility for which Peace Corps Volunteers have long been known.